Saturday 12 February 2011

MINI LONDON GUIDE WITH VALENTINES DAY, NEW "W" HOTEL, COLOURFUL SHOES AND TOM DIXON AT ROYAL ACADEMY OR ART

I went into London yesterday and look what I found, lovely flowers (Paddington Station) for Valentines Days and nice jewelry from Folli Follie on Regent Street.

A girl can never have to many shoes, just look at this lovely window at Kurt Geiger, Regent Street, and the shoes are to die for! Latest spring trends with platforms and lots of colour. Mix it girls!

Rock chic...more my personal style. I love it....here from Guess, Regent Street.
Preppy and sporty look at Hilfiger.

Bride to be 29 April, Kate Middleton is said to be wanting serving Snog yogurt ice cream at her royal wedding party. Lovely shop in Soho....
New hotel in Leicester Square, "W", so new it opens on Monday (Valentines Day) and I was not let in....chic boutique hotel on 10 Wardour Street with exclusive bars and restaurant och unusual service....watch this space I will be back for more about "W"
I went to the Royal Academy of Art to look at Tom Dixons new interiors there in the restaurant and bar. Sophisticated and arty in black and red, I like it!
While I was there I took the opportunity to visit the ongoing exhibition, Modern British Sculpture, good, interesting and a very manageable exhibition....with Henry Moore, Damien Hirst etc. Well worth a visit! Until 7 April. (Piccadilly).

No comments:

Post a Comment