Tuesday 15 October 2013

MARZIPAN COLOURS FOR INTERIORS

Decorex a couple of weeks ago, little did I know how much I would mix in with my then outfit! Kaleidoscope patterns, pinks and burgundy, greens and black!

Birds (in accurate colours) are very "in" at the moment. These embroided wall decorations are made by "jailbirds".

Letters are still around, here on cushions from The Rug Company´s latest collection. Again, marzipan coloured letters!

Cole and Son, famous for their retro- and retro inspired wallpapers showed this pastel coloured interior with a black backdrop. Makes me think of Swedish Marzipan covered "Princess cake"! Sweet and cool at the same time.

At Chelsea Design Center these apetizing cupcakes were served! Very fashionable eating.

Timourous Beasties, the coolest wallpaper designers at the moment. They had the honour to decorate the ladies quarters at Decorex. Little did I know when I dressed that morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment