Tuesday 4 March 2014

MONOCHROME SPRING AND SUMMER 2014

Black and white, monochrome, op,  always a perfect combination and at the moment just as popular as in the 60-ies with Mary Quant and Courèges etc. Here one of the exhibitors at London Fashion Week just a couple of weeks ago. I love how she has added the pale yellow shoes to the outfit!

Outfit by Danielle Romeril for Newgen/Topshop, showed at London Fashion Week AW14. I love the dotted trainers! Get the paint out!

Zara just now! I could not resist the skirt, it is now in my wardrobe!

More for next winter. Saw this knitted asymmetrically designed dress at Fashion Scout/The Ones to Watch!

Romantic laces and with Victorian influence mixed with shiny leather, romantic punk by Isabel Marant for AW14.

Well, if I was ever to go to the Bafta or Oscars this is what I would wear! Fantastic dress even worn on a monochromatic floor! Matthew Williamson AW14.

Me myself in monochrome with a splash of limoncello! Jacket and bracelet from HM,dress from Topshop and bag from Ted Baker. 
Installation in the window at Selfridges just now!


More inspiration for the monochrome trend as seen on www.style.com

Stripes horizontal or vertical mixed with squares, crosses etc. Go wild!

I love this window display. This was the celebration of Joseph´s in Fulham Road 50-ieth birthday autumn 2013.

Cupcakes in monochrome. Made by me this winter. Recipe to be found here on this blog July last year!

Op in the top! Steamers etc by Sagaform.

Skirt dress with built in Bra by Ann Sofie Back!

Animal prints on china by HM,in their shops right now and on the internet shop www.hm.com. More monochromes to come, for the home, your feet etc. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment