Friday 18 April 2014

HAPPY EASTER - GLAD PÅSK!

Happy Easter to all my readers and followers. This lovely card was painted by my talented sister a couple of years ago and since I thought it was so nice I decided to frame it. Now it is always on display in our Swedish summer house together with the frog and the jug by Alice Shephard.


Easter Cupcakes has become a tradition in my/our house. This year with sweet cases from www.ikea.com and green icing. Recipe can be found on this blog, July last year!







Another Swedish Easter tradition is to dress birch branches with feathers and other decorations. Here with lime green feathers.

More feathers, new for this year were/are the black and white ones from www.ahlens.se. We celebrated this Friday with eggs, leg of lamb with Pomme Dauphinoise and for desert, meringues with homemade ice cream and strawberries. Yummy. Back soon with more...  

No comments:

Post a Comment