Wednesday 2 April 2014

SPRING FASHION IN LONDON

Did one of my usual trips to London, dentist and trend spotting! Lovely, happy and bold accessories at Topshop! Just look at this nearly tropical necklace, just over £20! Will brighten up any t-shirt and jeans outfit!



Add these sweet earrings and the outfit is complete!

Become a 2014 hippie with these! Topshop again!

Slightly more dazzling! In greens and yellow, Topshop.

Lacey earrings, I have not seen this before! Comes in a lot of pastels @ Topshop for £8.50!

Next door to Topshop at Oxford Circus - Miss Selfridge, an other of my favourites. More girly and deco, and lots of pink!

New flowery pattern @ www.paperchase.com, really nice for the spring and early summer picnics or just coffee in the park!
I could not resist this blouse for £30 at www.missselfridge.com! It is now in my wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment