Tuesday 12 May 2015

#PINK #FLOWERS #HM #COSMETICS #STIEGLINDBERG #INTERIOR #FABRICS AND #CHELSEAFLOWERSHOW TO COME

This is one of my favourite places on earth. The island of Gåsö where I/we (my husband Bruce and son Hugo) have our beloved summer house. I am currently doing my FMP (Final Master Piece) before graduating after having done an HND in Graphic Design, and will be a "Graphic Designer" from 1 July! As part of this assignment (the theme is "Space")I have created a little photo booklet about the house, the view and David Bowie. Strange combination it may seems, watch this space, more of this will come shortly!booklet

Trendy flower, according to the Swedish "Blomsterfrämjandet". Kornett, why not plant it in a recycled tin!

The famous graphic designer, ceramic designer and illustrator Stieg Lindberg, who was very "in" in the 1950s and 1960s are having a revival at Ljungbergs Textil Co. A collection of this textile design are being launched this spring. Very nice!

HM announced today that they are launching a new beauty line this atumn. To me it looks very classic and exclusive and the colours etc will be focused around the latest fashion. We are looking forward to it with big anticipation!

I went to the famous National Trust garden of Hidcote last week and saw (among so many wonderful plants and flowers)these gorgeous tulips. Next week is Chelsea Flower Show and I will be there on press day. So watch this space for more...I will also be attending London Collection Men second weekend in June so look out here for some nice men´s fashion...


No comments:

Post a Comment