Monday 15 June 2015

#alicecooper #belstaff #paulsmithdesign #lcm last day an #RASummer!

Belstaff hit it off in big style by installing a desert downe on Lower Thames Street and putting up a tent where Maroccan niblets and beer were served. Leather and fashion that made me think of "The English Patient". Impressive!

Suprise guest at Belstaff, Alice Cooper. I got myself a selfie with him (not me above) more from that on my Instagram account!

The tent not far from Tower Bridge!

Paul Smith went down the bike road a bit differently. This stuntman jumped all the way down to the floor in a Paul Smith suit! Wow, I was screaming...

Had some time to spend in between shows and went to Royal Academy of Art for the Summer Show. Just look at the stairs in the entrance, a piece of art in itself!

There is something for all art tastes at RA. I love this pink room!

And just look at this colour mix. A greeny turquoise and shocking pink! Wow!

The RA and its impressive entrance. I highly recommend a visit if you are in London this summer. On until 18 August.

More desert fashion, from Tourne de Transmission.

The jumpsuit is back, and more like in the air force. Xander Zhou. Off to Stockholm and more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment