Monday 7 September 2015

WELCOME BACK WITH #DINESEN #FLOORING AND #ANGLEPOISE #LAMPS

Back in the Cotswolds after a summer in my calm and muted coloured house in the Stockholm Archipelago. I will start by showing some pictures with the fantastic #Dinesen Douglas Pine flooring. I have them on all floors in the summer house except in the kitchen area, around the open fire, hall and bathroom. In those areas I have chosen black slate! Please let me know what you think of my blog and I would love to get some feedback, and also a hint of what it is you want to read about on my blog.  

This interior is from the house of famous danish chef René Redzepi who runs Norma in Copenhagen. Dinesen floors a its best!

This is the new Spring restaurant in Somerset House in London run by Skye Gyngell. Blond and cool interiors but not cold!

Anglepoise keep adding new make up onto their classic desklamp. This time it is Eley Kishimoto that has enriched the inside with graphic design.

Here they are in their full glory! This is just a preview of interiors to come. I will mix fashion with interiors and food. Lifestyle like cityguides etc will pop up now and then. New to my blog will be more philosophical subjects like yoga, mindfullness a bit of equality (feminism) talk and similar. Let me know below what you think, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment