Tuesday 6 October 2015

#RETROPINK IS HERE!

Retro pink is here, again! When I moved into my first flat in 1976 this was the accent colour I used in my little pad. Along with white, beige and black! Very groovy then! This is some of my latest additions to my wardrobe. Some good value indulgence from www.hm.com. Shoes under £20 and accessories even less...will do nicely with my old skirt from the same place and blouse from last year and Miss Selfridge!

Retro pink mixed with grey and white and copper! China shown during LDF 2015 in London and Designjunction, by www.hendkrichen.com

Pink mixed with baby blue. Jasper Morrison at Somerset house during LDF 2015 (London Design Festival).

Well, there is more pink to come next year. This is Simone Rocha for next spring and summer! We have just seen the tip of the retro pink iceberg! See you soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment