Monday 4 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM #LIVINGWITHANKAN

Dear friends, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! This is me when I am feeling at my best! Sitting with my lovely husband by sea having a fantastic dinner on a warm Stockholm evening in August.  With the camera and iPhone ready for shooting etc... at the lovely restaurant "Holmen" in Saltsjöbaden not far from my summer house on Gåsö. I would like to start this new year in a new way here on my blog. More personal, with a mix of what makes me tick! From fashion to interiors, food to mindfulness, yoga etc. I am also a strong believer in feminism and equality on all levels.. I will start the end of this week by reporting day by day on my personal and professional experience of London Collection Men. The Men´s Fashion week in London. I will try to be as personal and analysing as possible, but at the same time try to keep it short. I have been thinking about wheather I should change the name of the blog, have themes every day etc. More about that later... see you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment