Friday 20 January 2017

MORE #SPRINGCOLOURS FROM #OXFORDSTREETLONDON #COS ETC

Spring colours and with a scheme that I remember from the 1970s with pink, lilac, powder blue and yellows. Mixed up with black today at COS (designed at their Paris Atelier). I want it all but left with a pair of pastel coloured socks!

This jumper reminded me of Siblings trademark pattern and knitted fashion. COS at Oxford Street.

This citric and black mix looks like Agnes b, Paris,  to me, but then this line is designed in Paris according to COS.

On Duke Street just off Oxford Street opposite Selfridges you can find this cooperation between Jigsaw (fashion) The shop at bluebird and coffee shop Fernandez and Wells, an oasis in this busy environment.

I just love these pastel graphic design. Goes well with then new trends for home and fashion this spring.

Urban Outfitters is going graphic in pastels. Oxford Street.

Lovely croissants and sandwiches with some of the best coffee in London, Fernandez and Wells at Duke Street/Oxford Street. A calm place for a Oxford Street shoppers brake... All pictures by me, www.ankanberggren.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment