Wednesday 8 February 2017

#STOCKHOLMFURNITUREFAIR #SCANDINAVIANFURNITUREFAIR

No, I am not in Stockholm. Wish I was there to visit the fair and all the happenings in town during Stockholm Design Week. But since having so many friends in the industry I feel like I am visiting through all the Instagramming and blogging etc. Not so sure about the colour of the design bar/restaurant this year. Terracotta? Coral? Not up my street. I do not mind the terracotta or the pink but these combinations are a bit "boring" to me!
The Siblings Lindau - Blå Station - won the price for best piece of furniture with the sofa "BOB". Again, not sure about the colour but I like the design. Congratulations!

Jaime Hayon is guest of honour and showed an installation of his work in the entrance hall. Not sure what to think. He is not favourite designer and not much was done here when it comes to interior design. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment