Wednesday 3 January 2018

#GOODBYE2017 #HELLO2018

Goodbye 2017! I thought 2016 was to be the worst year ever, but it turned out that 2017 would be even worse...Highlights were some calm and beautiful times at our beloved house in Gåsö, Stockholm Archipelago but shadowed by deceit from close family along with lies, bullying, lack of loyalty,  and fraud. Something I thought never could or would happen in my family. We will continue to pursue our rights with honesty and persistence. And hope that it will get sorted during 2018. 
Some highlights has been to explore the surroundings of our recent weekend retreat Llandelio. Among wonderful walks, we found this forest full of wild garlic. Took some home and made pesto etc. Yummy.
 What would I do without my boys, my lovely little family. Hugo are in his second year at Uni in South Wales doing psychology and Bruce and I are struggling on trying to sell our house (slow due to Brexit)and start the next part of our lives.


Another highlight is the friendships I enjoyed getting stronger in 2017, Karin and Lotta. We celebrated Christmas together at the Smörgåsbord at The Swedish Church and decided to try to make it a tradition. Thank you girls. I will be back soon with some men´s fashion and more hopeful blogs...Happy New 2018! Now it can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment