Tuesday 3 February 2015

#OUTDOOR #FURNITURE FROM #IKEA

I went to Ikea in Bristol yesterday and was surprised to see the outdoor collection "Nipprig" already in store! Fresh and big collection of rattan and natural materials like cane etc in black and greens. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the store on whole. Messy and untidy and without any quirky or fresh interiors. Not much had changed since I was there in November! Even though they had quite a lot of nice new products that could have been displayed in a more selling and decorative way!  I will be back with more news from Ikea shortly etc.




 

Nice sunbed from the "Nipprig" collection. www.ikea.com

A favourite in new clothes! "Frosta" foot stool is a Ikea Classic now in neon colours. I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment