Tuesday 10 February 2015

MORE MELLOW #YELLOW AT #SCANDINAVIANFURNITUREFAIR @STOFAIR #STOCKHOLM

I have been to the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Stockholm last weekend. Lots of nice solutions on how to build a fair stand and more colourful than I expected. Nice. Yellow was surprisingly well represented. This sunny and happy colour has been trying to take a big role in both fashion and interiors and now it seems like it finally has succeeded! I have always been a big lover of yellow (as you have been able to see here on my blog) and it warms my heart to see it this spring not only to be worn but also to be used at home. Above, Scherlin who makes simple and practical items for the hall and office!

Källemo has always been a trendsetter when it comes to furniture design and colours. New armchair, "Chesty" in sweet powdery pastels!

More yellow, from lime to orange! Chairs from Ply Collection. More to come from Scandinavian Furniture Fair. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment