Friday 10 October 2014

#FASHIONTIPS AND IDEAS FOR THIS WEEKEND - MONOCHROME

I was spotted by the artist behind this window display (Anthropologie) and she took this photo of me! Jacket and trousers from HM (2011 I think!) bag made by a fabric from Väfveriet.se and blouse by Miss Selfridge! I am a High Street Girl.
The monochrome fashion, preferably in Black and White, are always PC. But now it is in the hot spot, again! This is me in a skirt I bought at Zara this spring, jacket from HM (2011) and in front of a similar skirt by John Lewis! So, invest in a few monochrome pieces and you will have years of use out of them! 
This girl I spotted during London Fashion Week this September. Very fashionable in her black and white cape, stripey clutch and over the knee boots and round shades! Also note the very red lips! More fashion etc tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment