Friday 19 August 2016

#FORMEX #STOCKHOLM COMING UP

Formex, the leading fair when it comes to interior design accessories, beauty and gifts,  starts on Wednesday in Stockholm, Sweden. It has grown to be one of the biggest interior fairs in Scandinavia. This event has encouraged the trade to invite the press etc to their showrooms and other events during this "Stockholm Design Week". Of course I will be there. I remember visiting in the early 1980:s when the showgrounds were in Sollentuna och I was one of the few journalist/stylist to visit. I was at the time the interior editor of Damernas Värld (fashion and lifestyle magazine, now monthly, then weekly) and I was in constant need of new material for my own pages. Now I live in England but still feel the need to stay updated with was happens in my home country and town! Stockholm here I come...Watch this space next week for more from Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment