Friday 15 March 2019

#TERRACOTTA ACCENT AT #CHELSEADESIGNCENTRE #LONDONDESIGNWEEK #SS19

Hi everybody, here I am in my green outfit. I recently added some powder blue in form of a polo neck jumper from #Lindex.com. As you know I have recently moved to Wales and we are now fully installed! It feels strange, like I am still a visitor and soon will go home again... This move has been the hardest so far. Moving from a big house to a flat meant we had to get rid of a lot and buy some new furniture since sofa did not get through the doors and not enough storage space in the kitchen. I am also looking for what to do with the rest of my life...a new career? Voluntary work? Well, will start to try to blog a bit more even though my energy level after this move is low at the moment. I promised some news from Stockholm but I decided to give you some more recent news from London Design Week and Chelsea Design Centre. Surprisingly blond and pale colour palette with accents in terracotta. Classic patterns like tex mex, folklore and flowers dominated and retro graphics and as always - stripes.
This beautiful wallpaper panel is new from Designers Guild, if you love Ranunkulus you can let them bloom on your whole wall. Notice the mix of yellows, pink and terracotta.
Classic design with a touch of folklore and the Victorian era. Just look at the fringes on the armchair! Traditional flowery wallpaper and graphic rug! GP Baker at Chelsea Design Centre, London.

Classic inspiration from China, graphic weaves with an Art Deco feel, and of course, stripes. Manuel Canovas.

The retro trends is still going strong. I think of Mad Men when I see this. Cole & Sons in collaboration with Fornasetti.

Blues and terracotta with a mix of graphics at Abbott + Boyd, Chelsea Design Centre.

The sea had influenced the decor of the spring looking Chelsea Harbour Design Centre. Hanging corals in the so popular colour with the same name, or terracotta.

More graphics, with a yellow to red colour scheme. Add some grey! Patrick Frey.

Pink, coral, and green! Modern and contemporary forms at Designers Guild. Soon more from London and Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment