Friday 5 October 2018

#BLACK @ #DESIGNJUNCTION #LONDONDESIGNFESTIVAL

I am moving house and when I am settled in in our new pad at Abergavenny I will finally start working on my online-magazine that has been in the back of my head for years. Meanwhile I will give you another glimpse from London Design Festival and today some black stuff that was shown at Designjunction. This year they decided to set up their mobile fair near Oxo Tower on the South Bank of London. Above, the French company Petite Friture are always on the hunt for chic design of today. Above, the ceramic is by Swedish couple Färg& Blanche.

More from Petite Friture, birds by Andras Rigler.

Coffee brewing like in Sweden by Japanese company Kinto was served in the press room. Elegant way of everyday coffee making. There will be more from me, both interiors and fashion. Do not despair, I will be more frequent once I moved. November here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment