Monday 9 September 2019

STILL #MELLOWYELLOW, from INTERIORS TO FASHION from #SUMMERDESIGNWEEK #STOCKHOLM #FORMEX

Yes, yellow is still going strong. I was in Stockholm during Summer Design Week and this is part of what I saw. I was surprised that the sunny colour is still going strong. From a biker jacket (recycled leather) that I saw at Ek PR.

Often in combination with black and pink as on this table with tiled top by House Doctor.

Stylish retro lamps and plastic rugs Dynamo.

Classic forms with exciting glaze, looks like it is from the east but is genuinly designed in Sweden by Sthål (Tres Pr). Love it!

Add orange, curry and pink...velvet cushions by Jakobsdals/Formex.

You might think this is a bit noveaux riche, but I kind of like it. Warm yellow velvet with tassels in a lovely company of blacks and beige notes, Jakobsdals/Formex.

Mateus had joined up with Pierre Frey and showcased a tablesetting, yes, in yellow.

Part of the Mateus meets Pierre Frey exhibition at Mateus flagship store at Karlavägen in Stockholm. Inspiring!

I was coordinated for the show at Mateus!

Grey and yellow, a stylish combination. Mateus.

Arty glass with knots, Hay.

More yellow in combination with pink, for the table at Hay.

Pinks, yellows from floor to ceiling at Gulleds/Hay etc.

Even in Högalidsparken yellow was around. Chairs from Nola.

Took a nostalgic trip around the south part of Stockholm where I use to live. Came across this window with new fashionable clogs in yellow!

In the high fashion Swedish brand J.Lindeberg the shop on Götgatan had just been redecorated in citric yellow. The same colour I use to have in my little dining room when I lived in Stockholm. Refreshing and sunny all day  round.

Really like these cushions with visible zips and in corduroy. Made me think of my teenage years in the 1960s! Sköna Ting.

I also really like this vase for eight flowers by Sköna Ting. A simple way of adding some life to a table without having to spend to much money on flowers. More soon and also some reflections coming about Brexit, peoples attitudes about right and wrong today and more trends from Formex, London Fashion Week and London Design Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment