Friday 25 October 2019

#AUTUMNVIBES #STOCKHOLMARCHIPELAGO

It´s Autumn in the Stockholm Archipelago. One of my favourite times of the year to be there/here. Everything is very calm, nature, the island since most people have closed down their houses for the winter and only come out on the occasional weekend. We had a big tree that fell in front of our house during the Alvine storm last winter and now is the time to put all the branches on the fire (only allowed this time of the year). After a couple of hours of hard work I relaxed by reading in our very comfy sofa while enjoying the perfect view of the sea.

Halloween is coming up and I invested in some orange flowers to decorate with. More about Halloween soon.

The pumpkin is waiting to be cut and meanwhile it is looking good on our big picnic table.

Cosing up for the evening. We love the sun cell driven lights, a gift from my dear friend Leena!

Blue hour and lots of candlelight.

Our lovely big room facing the sea, feels like you are outside inside. We are never bored of the view that changes all the time.

Baking is one thing I find that I have the time and calm to do when I am at our seaside retreat. Swedish BULLA, i.e. cinnamon and cardamom buns with lots of butter, yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment