Tuesday 31 March 2020

#LOCKDOWNWEEKTWO #CORONAVIRUSLOCKDOWNUK

Left the house for a walk late afternoon. The pots outside the house are in good blooming shape. The Pearl hyacints have been out for a while and new white ones (don´t know the name) are on their way. Today I received a dress (home delivery)&otherstories (I know, some therapy shopping, 70% off!, couldn´t resist it, will wear it for drinks etc on Thursday, you will see it then!)We walked round town and passed Morrisons, queing outside for safety inside. 

Passed the little river Gavenny on our walk today.

The view of Blorenge from Morrisons (supermarket). Not many cars on an otherwise very busy carpark.
Yesterdays dinner. An improvised vegetable stir fry (leeks, carrots, orange pepper, broccoli and asparagus in soya sauce, garlic and sweet thai sauce. The salmon I did in the oven with some thai sauce on top and a splash of sesame oil. Fresh and tasty. We have been putting more, than usual, effort when cooking dinner and will try to keep this up during these "isolated" times.

Yesterday I found this lovely flower during our early evening walk. Anyone knows the name?

Don´t stand to close to me! The sheep do not mind...but this means we need to keep close to friends and relatives. We are lucky to have FaceBook, Internet, WhatsApp, Houseparty, Twitter, Instagram etc so that it is easy to stay in touch. Just very sad that some of my (what use to be) my closest relative are to afraid to communicate with me and has blocked me. So cowardly...well I should not cry over spilled milk, so many friends and relatives has been in touch...more from the Lockdown in Abergavenny and the UK tomorrow.

Does anybody who lives in Abergavenny or nearby know why this tree down by the river Usk is full of hanging shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment