Thursday 26 January 2012

MONOCROME WITH GREYS AND YELLOW @ INTERIORS (UK), FORMLAND (DK) & TOPSHOP (LONDON)

These lovely ceramic round "boxes" in monochrome and yellow was shown at Formland in Denmark two weeks ago. Stunning I think! Finndottir.
I have been to a lot of fairs lately. This Monday it was the furniture fair INTERIORS @ NEC in Birmingham. One of their trend exhibitions were about creating a B&B! This is how interior designer Morag Mayerscough did hers, very graphic and bold in monochrome and yellow. I saw a revival of this colour combination this January at different fairs etc. Made me think of the 50-is and 60-is and mid 80-is. Back again, but this time with a more acid and neon yellow!
Swedish designshop no 1 Svenssons i Lammhult has this interior at its shop in Sickla Köpkvarter in Stockholm, Just up my street!
These retro chairs in plastic string and metal were shown at Home/Topdrawer @ Earls Court last week!

And finally, fashion are there too. Silver, black, grey and neon yellow! Notice the lovely pleated shirt in organza, I could not resist it, it is now in my wardrobe! Topshop, Oxford Circus, London last Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment