Tuesday 10 January 2012

TURQUOISE - THIS SPRING NO 1 COLOUR!

Turquoise again! I remember summer 1979 and 1980 when I dyed everything this colour. Went to Ibiza and Myconos and walked to the beach in satin boxer shorts and plastic turquoise sandals! It is all back again, at least the colour. Just got myself some new sport tops in the right shade. Rimmel just launched a nail varnish the same colour! And it matches my lovely Mariedal wallpaper (in my study) from Designers Guild! (www.designersguild.com) Wow!
Just before Christmas I went to Stockholm and visited my favourite department stores press office, Åhléns (www.ahlens.se). This is want you can expect from them this spring. More of the same colour, preferably mixed with orange and silver. A bit of vintage metal will be big trend in the garden this spring, and stripes are always right!

No comments:

Post a Comment