Friday 29 January 2016

@AKBDESIGN AT YOUR SERVICE

On 27 November 2015 I received my graduation at Gloucester Cathedral after having done (2 years full time) an HND in Graphic Design and got a merit! I have already been working as a journalist (interiors, fashion, food, gardening and lifestyle) since 1980 and since 1990 as a freelance. Besides being a journalist I am also a stylist (mainly interiors), interior designer (Ikea Catalogues, The Swedish School in Barnes/London, Gitcombe (holiday cottages in Devon)etc), photographer (these days there is no budget to bring a photographer when you are doing a story) and now Graphic Designer! Go to my website to see more! www.ankanberggren.com. Besides blogging I am trying to find more work in all the fields mentioned above. Do not hesitate to contact me for more info and if you want to work with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment