Tuesday 23 February 2016

#NEOPUNK #SOPHISTICATEDPUNK FROM #LFWAW16 #LONDONFASHIONWEEK #MULBERRY ETC

Of course the punk fashion never left London. But I would like to say it is back more than ever. Above in a feminine way with the very fashionable top with the "low" arms and mix of jumper and blouse! Shown yesterday at Fashion Scout by Lantern.

Super sophisticated punk by Mulberry. Their new creative director Johnny Coca have reinvented the chic and neo-punk girl to the brand and revitalised it. Just down my street. This biker jacket will probably not be for sale but a cool show piece. Was shown together with the blue pleated blouse! I could have bought half of the collection but can unfortunately not afford it! When are they gonna start a Mulberry Junior collection with a lower pricing???

More neo punk from Mulberry. Johnny Coca is short so some of the flatter versions will go up to male sizes! I cannot wait for these to be found as inspired versions at Office etc...

I love this new Mulberry standard bag! With or without chains, it is all up to you. Comes in a wide range of colours and also mixed.

Me, myself, I in my favourite item from this collection. The bomber with red roses! More tomorrow!
https://www.facebook.com/ankanberggren

No comments:

Post a Comment