Friday 5 February 2016

#SCANDINAVIAN #INTERIORS #STOCKHOLM #ARCHIPELAGO AND #STOFAIR #2016SDW #2016SFF

This is my house in the Stockholm Archipelago. I have showed you some images from here before and I also use a picture from here as my blog header. I am showing it to give you a taste of Scandinavian design. The sofa is from Furninova, the armchair was designed in 1938 by the Danish designer Victor Boesen. I have had it upholstered in sheep skin. The floor lamp is by Bolia. Floor by Danish Dinesen and outdoor chairs by Ikea.

The kitchen is designed by me and the architect who is "responsible" for the rest of the house, Kjell Andersson SAR. Kitchen units from Ikea! Slate floor! Black cooker, dishwasher from Electrolux.

The dining area has a vintage table that we bought at Conran Shop in London and are said to be from Provence. Chairs and bar stools from Ikea. I love what the architect Kjell has created in this house, you feel like you are outside inside! The way he has let the light in is brilliant with a "tunnel of light" going through the house. I am showing you this home to gently lead you into the forthcoming design week in Stockholm where I will go tomorrow. I will report from there everyday next week, so do not miss a day with me!

Finally the bedroom overlooking the sea and situated elevated on top of the world! All furniture from Ikea! All photos by my friend and excellent photographer Magnus Anesund.
https://www.facebook.com/ankanberggren

No comments:

Post a Comment